Brigador: Up-Armored Edition
Platform: Linux 4.x [GOG]
Developer: Stellar Jockeys
Country of Origin: Unassigned
Brigador relaunches in 2017 with expanded introductory missions, localization, easier difficulty and revised controls, plus improved lighting effects, mechanics, and more.
HERE IS YOUR CONTRACT:
Brigador is an isometric roguelite of intense tactical combat. Play as mercenary pilots betraying their planet, looking for the big payout and a ticket off this planet. Everything you destroy earns the pilots money that can be used to unlock even more destructive vehicles, guns, and challenges. Find the right loadout for your playstyle and wreak havoc on the city of Solo Nobre.
Escape off-world with your money or die trying.
- Unlock 56 different mechs, tanks, hovercraft, with 40 different weapons
- 100% destructible environments
- Expanded 37 mission Campaign Mode with continuing developer support
- Expanded and updated 20+ map Freelance mode with variable difficulty and challenge for all skill levels
- Deep and engaging dark science fiction universe and lore
- Original soundtrack by Makeup & Vanity Set, over 2 hours of acclaimed synth music
Included Media: None
Hardware Support: HID Joystick (Linux Only)
Save Method: System
Progress: Bonus Content Remaining
Queue: Not Queued
Myself from 15/07/2018 to 02/09/2018